Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow (iA)

AsSalamuAlaikum and AhlanWaSahlan... Welcome To My Head - My World...

Thursday, March 23, 2006

10 years later...

Have you ever heard about or seen someone grow 10 years older in 10 days? I have neither heard of nor seen something of that sort ever in my entire life. Yet, I feel like it. I feel like I've aged 10 years in the past 10 days or more.

My mom used to tell me about this one category of people. Whether there be some benefit to them or not, they make sure that you are never at rest or peace. They leave you in chaos with a scar that will always be there. I always wondered why they do that. I suppose its the pleasure or satisfaction. Or perhaps its jealousy?

I am reminded of how the British left India when we won our freedom from their hands. Them having to leave us, meant a big loss in several ways. Were they angry? jealous? or simply frustrated? They made sure that they werent leaving us to complete peace and harmony. They caused mishap amongst the different religions in India, who had been living in harmony with one another for several years before British rule even. To date, their plans have been successful. We still have one group of people trying to break down mosques and another group trying to bring down the temples. Are the British happy? Were they satisfied?

Has the prime purpose of the war against Iraq been fulfilled? Was it just to over throw Saddam, or was it to restore peace to the people of Iraq? Saddam was captured, yes. He is still under trial, and justice apparently under way of being served. BUT, has peace been restored? I have no idea, nor can confirm whether or not Bush had an ulterior motive behind the war. And I dont know if he is satisfied with the outcome of the war. However, he or should I say US left it in chaos. I recall several claims that the American Government had made, to make it a better place. But I dont see them put into action. Also, the whole shia-sunni disputes within the country doesnt look like it happened by chance. Who's hand is behind it? I'll leave you to do the thinking...

My motive is not to spread hatred. But just to relate to you how the world is run. My mother told me about those kind of people. And I have personally met such people and witnessed their acts. Just like a lot of others would have. Back then when my mother told me about it, I was just never able to relate the same to such a large scale.

P.S. I have been considering making two more blogs, each serving a different purpose. However, from how busy I have been in the past few weeks makes me wonder if I would be able to keep up with three blogs, when I cant manage one blog alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home