Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow (iA)

AsSalamuAlaikum and AhlanWaSahlan... Welcome To My Head - My World...

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

1, 2, 3, 4, 5.....

Man is never satisfied. He is forever complaining. Nothing ever satisfies him.

The stress during the exams was the killer type. The kind that doesnt allow you to sleep well, eat well nor be well. Disrupts your entire life, turns it upside down. And when it leaves, it leaves you in chaos - leaves you to pick up the fallen pieces and put them back together by yourself.

However, once its all done and you settle back down again.. you realize that your life is so empty with so much extra time at your hands. Time is at a stand still and no matter how many tasks you perform in a day, you still have nothing to do.

I have a list of objectives. But its hard to place them into a timetable, with so much time. I still manage to find large gaps filled with nothingness.

InshaAllah I shall figure out the best way to make the best use of the free time that I have at my hands right now. May Allah help me achieve this goal and make my life more purposeful.

Man is also the most ungrateful. He is never thankful for the blessings that he is given or bestowed with. Its shameful, yet a quality that describes every human being.

Alhamdulillah, we have a home with a roof over our heads to protect us from the rain and sun and snow. Alhamdulillah, we have at least 3 meals a day to keep ourselves alive. Alhamdulillah, we have eyes that allow us to see the beauty and color filled world around us. Alhamdulillah.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home