Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow (iA)

AsSalamuAlaikum and AhlanWaSahlan... Welcome To My Head - My World...

Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Phoenix

Butterflies seem to be flying again. Flowers blooming again. Birds singing again. And I seem to have developed the urge to write again. Why? I do not know. But I now feel the need to find time in my busy tight schedule to write again. I found an inspiration perhaps? Or inspiration found me? Either way, for better or for worse - I am going to start writing again. I pray I have not lost my touch. Hopefully, I will pick up again inshaAllah.

So much has happened since. So much has changed since. I feel different. I have changed too, I suppose.

An attempt to immerse myself in a hobby that used to bring me joy and peace. A world and space of my own.
:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home