Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow (iA)

AsSalamuAlaikum and AhlanWaSahlan... Welcome To My Head - My World...

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

My Birthday

Yay!! I'm finally out of my 'teens'?

My friends made a little drama sort of thing which was supposedly a typical day of mine.. (sorta exaggerated actually - over exaggerated even) And they enacted it out at 12 midnight. One of my friends made a couple of songs for me too. :)

And then in the morning (well noon actually) they took me out for lunch. Where one of my friends gifted me a flower.

And then of course they had to act like idiots and make a fool of themselves. One of them (who assumes herself to be a princess) goes into a little kiddie pink castle to get her picture taken. The guy in-charge looked at us weird (probably thinking "Are they mentally unstable?").

And then they got their feet tired, so they sat themselves on the floor. One of them with her boots off her feet and laid in front of her. It was a hilarious veiw. It looked like they were performing for money or something. So a third one goes in between and strikes the other two (who are seated) on the head with a roll of paper going "I'm the drummer!". And a fourth one picks up a chair and sits by the side going "I'm collecting the money."

And of course I had my evening shift, so I was at the hospital the rest of the day...

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home